Friday, August 19, 2005

Recap Friday

Haven't posted in 2 days, been busy. This weekend, tonight actually, I am going to the shore with family. Work has been hectic, I have been staying late most days. Yesterday I went food shopping for some ingredients for some dishes I am making to bring to the shore: meat and cheese lasagna, baked french toast and a taco dip. I am starting to really enjoy cooking.

So tonight after work, I am running home (hopefully hop on the early train) and then throwing the rest of my stuff in a bag, and finishing the cooking. Then we'll leave around 8 when my Mom gets home from work. Its me, Jenna, my Mom and my grandmom (Dad's mom). I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at the beach, getting my tan back, enjoying good food and family.

Today should be a slow day at work too, so maybe I will post later. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails