Friday, August 12, 2005

My 2 favorite kids in the world

These gorgeous kids are Jack and Charlie. Jack is 2 and my godson. He is the smartest and most loveable kid. I love him with everything in my heart. And then the one I am holding is Charlie. So adorable, belongs on a Hallmark card, I swear. Char is 1 and such a happy baby. I cannot wait until they are 4 and 5, 7 and 8. Knowing and loving them and having them in my life has taught me so much about parenting also. I have the groundwork for when I have kids and I got it from Joe and Meg. Its awesome.

This pic is this past winter, a birthday celebration for Meg, and my Uncle Joe (Joe's Dad). Joe's mom is my Dad's sister, Aunt Jeanne. My Dad's only other sibling, my Uncle Jimmy, died when I was....5 or 6? (I think). He was my godfather and an amazing man. Joe and I talk about him often. So now my Aunt Jeanne has buried her 2 brothers, its very sad. She is a strong woman though, and so loving.

Picture taken right before Jack put his face in the cake...Joe and Meg were NOT pleased :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails