Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just Breathe....

I have to keep telling myself that this week...

My Mom and I are fighting. The same issues: Jenna and her lack of maturity; Jenna and the fact that she is a freeloader; Jenna and the way she manipulates and walks all over my Mom. It often comes to a head when I ask Mom for a favor and I get the run-around from her, as if I were asking her for a kidney.

The guy who I was supposed to see on Friday night never called.

My shore trip this weekend might not happen because Jackie is sick (again) and she is my ride.

Money issues are driving me crazy. My car just cost me $200 bucks I dont have.

Everything is weighing on me heavily right now. Tonight I am getting away and going to stay with Meg and Joe and see the kids. I bought them tee-shirts in Newport that I want to give them before they grow out of them :) It is much-needed time away from my home, family and pressure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails