Monday, July 19, 2010

Music for your Monday

Top Ten Feel Good Summer Songs

Uncle Kracker - Smile
"I'm lucky just to linger in your light..."


Kid Rock - All Summer Long
Yes, it's cheap knock-off of a classic (H despises this song!), but it's catchy...


Kenny Chesney - Summertime
Quintessential.


Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried
Guilty Pleasure.


Zac Brown Band - Toes
I am cheating and giving you two ZBB songs.  But come on.  If this doesn't say summer, what does?


Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
Ok, I saw this song performed live a few months ago when they opened for John Mayer.  Incred. 


Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
I dig Idol. 


Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
I dig Idol.  A lot.


TLC - Waterfalls
Crazy. Sexy. Cool.


Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found
Bringing it back to '95.


I''ll be listening to these all week.  You should join me.

Oh and a bonus...because I love this song.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails