Friday, July 23, 2010

Dinner Last Night

In an effort to satisfy a serious pasta craving without blowing my daily calorie count completely out of the water, I wanted to try to make this recipe.  I stalk the Eat Like Me Blog on Self.com and love getting the insight into what a nutritionist really eats!

Quite pleased with the results, I must say.  It was fresh and filling, loaded with veggies and very flavorful.  It was almost like a summer version of a Chicken Scallopini.

The only changes I made was adding some red onion while sauteing the garlic and I also added two boneless chicken thighs that I threw on the grill with some salt and pepper.

Highly recommended!


{the almost finished product, without the pasta or the fresh mozz; photo taken by camera phone}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails