Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks for the Post It Notes.....

Thanks for the advice on our shared ailment, I need it and appreciate it (always).

Thanks for giving me my first "little" cousin, he isn't so little anymore (an understatement).

Thanks for the couple times you've loaned me money, I am forever grateful.

Thanks for the nickname, it has stuck.

Thanks for letting me (us) use your car.

Thanks for being my Fairy GodMother.

Thanks for being my ally, when needed, against my Mom, or your Mom.

Thanks for the books this Christmas, I cannot put them down, and they were exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for always being honest with me, ever since I was young.

Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick in grade school and had to stay home, thanks for the magazines, thanks for the milkshake.

Thanks for sharing that letter with us, it was nice to read it and know that we are not the only daughters who have ever felt that way about their Daddy.

Thanks for your unending support of whatever I am doing, including this very blog.

Thanks for being one of my biggest fans.

Oh and thanks for the Post It Notes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails