Thursday, January 21, 2010

100 Days of 100 Things

Embarking on a new project for myself, and I thought I'd share...for accountability, mainly.

I stumbled across an interesting article and was drawn to it....thought I'd make a little project out of it.

"The List of 100 is a powerful technique you can use to generate ideas, clarify your thoughts, uncover hidden problems or get solutions to any specific questions you’re interested in."

So, in an effort to just write...to just put pen to paper, to create SOMETHING...
My first creative project...100 Days of 100 Things. I printed out the list at the bottom of the article and, before bed every night, I am going to chose an item at random and create a list.
Away we go...Day 1 is January 21, 2010. Day 100 should will be April 30, 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails