Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Everything Happens for a Reason" wins again...

I flip between 30 Minute Meals and Friends reruns at every single commercial, usually reciting all of the lines from Friends out loud.

When I do dishes (notice I said 'when'), I leave them in the drying rack for days, thus letting more dirty plates and glasses pile up in the sink.

I never make my bed. Ever.

I listen to Preston and Steve very loud every morning. The radio goes on first thing, when I get in the shower and stays on until I leave at 7:30.

Most of the time, the only things in my fridge are condiments (salad dressings, ketchup, salsa), wine and my medicine and in my freezer all you will find are ice cube trays.

I have way too many picture frames and not enough bath towels.

When I inject my medicine, I scream like a baby.

After a year of living here, my windows are still covered with "Redi-Shades" from Home Depot.

While watching Jeopardy!, I yell out the answers from wherever I am in the apartment.

I will watch America's Next Top Model over and over (and over and over).

I sleep with a box fan, on high, every single night.

Living alone has its benefits...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails