Monday, August 02, 2010

Music for your Monday

JM was amazing.  Train opened for him and was also great.

So, for you my friends...

A few fave JM's, a new (to me) Train song that I am totes in love with (the lead singer of Train came down off the stage on Friday and sang in the crowd.  Literally came right up to our seats!), and a bonus Ben Folds that is me and H's song.  I am just in a really love song-y mood today. 

Enjoy :)

JM - Clarity
He played this on Friday night.  Top 3 faves.  Love.



JM - In Your Atmosphere
Will never get sick of this song.


JM - War of My Life
Live from the concert Friday.  Not my footage.  His rants are odd and he is kind of a douche, but I just love the message!


Train - Marry Me
A new fave!

Ben Folds - The Luckiest
So in love with this song...

1 comment:

Em said...

Wow! That's the very first time I've heard Ben Folds and I have to say...I loved every second of that song. I'm going to have to see if I like more of his stuff. Thanks for sharing more songs this week:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails