Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks so much.


"One single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer. " ~ G. E. Lessing

My contribution to project :: thankful by Marta....


So many things to be thankful for this year (and every year)...
my health, waking up every day and feeling good, even when I am exhausted, still feeling physically well
having people around me who love me and support me and stand behind me in my decisions
reruns of Grey's on Lifetime
H, his selflessness, sincerity, and huge huge heart
the quiet car on the train
being able to check in with people I don't get to see too often on Facebook
new adventures and experiences
my college roommates and their little girls
Christmas traditions, new and old
my family, complete with dysfunction
a warm bed (with a heated matress!)
my friends, every single one of them
clarity
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails