Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear.

Absolutely the ocean, especially early in the morning when there is no one on the beach. Waves roll in and out, serene yet powerful.

Soup: What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Cheddar? I am simple when it comes to cheese. Not to say I wouldn't try any exotic brand of fromage.

Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

No, I cannot sleep in on the weekends for either 1 of 2 reasons:

1.) I am severly hungover, so much so that it wakes me up. I need water, air and love. I am like a plant.

2.) I do not like to waste the weekend hours with sleep. I love my apartment so much that anything I am doing in it makes me happy. So I savor the moments, even the ones before 9 am.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Hmmmm, does the fact that I cannot immediately remember prove that I'm typically forgetful? I forgot it was a co-worker's birthday this morning. It was not until another co-worker mentioned it that I remembered. How much does this matter though? I would feel much more guilty if it was a non-work related friend.

DessertFill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice how strong my legs are when I exercise. More recently, when I partake in my new addiction, riding bikes with Lex.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails